ACCOMMODATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Subject to availability. By clicking on the 'Book Now' button, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking
- All quotes are valid for 24hrs only. Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of price, which will be subject to written advice on confirmation of reservation.
- All accommodation bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by provision of Valid Credit Card details
- By providing valid credit card details, you warrant that you have the authority to use the credit card and you authorise The Tamworth Hotel to charge the cost of your booking to the credit card in the case of cancellation or no show penalties as detailed below.
- Payment in full at time of booking
- All reservations will be confirmed by email
- Peak Period or Festival Period Bookings - No refunds are given on bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival
- Off-Peak and Shoulder Period Bookings – No refunds are given on bookings cancelled within 72 hours of arrival
- There will be NO refunds if your stay is cut short for any reason
- Refunds falling outside these times will be provided less any booking fees incurred by the Hotel for the transaction
Check in and check out
- Standard check- in time is 2.00pm. The name of the booking (or nominee) must be the person checking in.
- Standard check- out time by 10.00am.
- For guaranteed arrival prior to 2pm, a room must be reserved from the previous night and therefore includes an additional nightly charge.
Late check-out up to 11.00 am is at the discretion of the Hotel manager and must be requested the night before check out.
- Late check out after 11.00am will incur the full rate of one (1) nights’ accommodation.
- Please notify in the event of late arrival. Arrivals will only be accepted when the Hotel is open for trade.
- Continental breakfast is available upon request. Please advise the manager on duty by 6pm on the evening prior
- Additional persons (including infants) will incur an additional charge
General terms and conditions
- On arrival, guests will be required to provide a valid credit card or a cash deposit and photo identification to cover any incidental charges
- Damage, breakages, theft, and losses are the tenants’ responsibility during their stay
- Additional cleaning fees may apply as required
- The Tamworth Hotel practices the responsible service of alcohol
- The consumption of drugs or alcohol in rooms is strictly prohibited and may result in termination of booking, dismissal of guest without a refund and legal prosecution
- Smoking is not permitted at any time on Level 1 of the Hotel. An additional $200 cleaning fee will be charged.
- Pets are not allowed in the Hotel
- For the enjoyment of all guests, noise restrictions apply after 9pm. Excessive noise is not tolerated
- The number of guests must not exceed the number stated on the booking confirmation notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email
- Lost or stolen keys will incur a $200 fee. Attempts will be made to contact the guest who will be given the opportunity to return keys taken. Failure to do so will result in the fee being charged to their credit card.
- Room degradation (such as vomit, bodily wastes) a $200 cleaning fee will be charged, plus any professional floor cleaning charges at cost, plus a daily room tariff equal to the daily tariff that we would charge if the room was available to be let or any other rate that may be agreed to by the management, in accordance with business demand on the day, until the said room has been returned to its saleable condition
- The breach of any of the above conditions may result in immediate termination of rental and charges
- Zero tolerance party policy.
- In the interest of quiet enjoyment and respect for all guests at the motel, a no party policy applies to all guests staying at the property.
- Guests are expected to be respectful of other guests at all times, and to be quiet between 9pm-7am.
- No group congregations in individual guest rooms is permitted or tolerated. Immediate eviction with no refund applies to any breaches of this policy.
Cooking & Fire
- Cooking in guest rooms is strictly forbidden by Health Authorities
- Fees for additional cleaning may apply should guest cook inside a guest room
- Due to Fire regulations, Management must be aware of number of guests in rooms
- NO CANDLES OR OPEN FLAMES PERMITTED.
- Should the Fire Alarm be activated, the cost of Emergency Services attending, will be charged to the guest